Fencing is a traditional sport developed based on ancient sword fighting using light weapons: epee, foil or sabre
- To develop key fencing skills in terms of footwork, handwork and attack & defense strategies
- To develop key physical attributes in terms of stamina, balance and coordination
- To empower oneself with confidence and higher self-esteem
- Footwork: Forward, Backward, Lunge, Compound forward, Compound backward, Basic Fleche movements
- Handwork: Hand extension, Basic parries, Basic point control, Compound parries, Circular parries
- Sparring with equipment
Fencing Rules - Epee, Attack strategies, Simple beat attacks, Simple disengages, Defense strategies, Simple parries, Simple counterattacks.